Friday, August 21, 2009

YEAhhhh, I'm ON - on everything

Has been awhile since I posted an entry here. Work. Yes. Tired from working. I am. Phew [at the same time feel like whistling xD], I'm now free and my two months holidays are coming to an end. One week away before my final year starts. This sux. Can't bear the thought of going back to school -.- . NEverrrrrr.


I'll just randonly write sumthing here since it's still quite bare and empty for my blog count.

Alrite, yesterday Ken Jun came One Utama looking for me to have dinner. Now that we call friend. LOL. [Hmm, well, I guess he just can't find anyone to hang out with at that time *grin*][Nah, I'm just joking] Thanks for coming Ken!

Keat: [me wanna thank Ken] Thanks man!
Ken: fuck you [opps] ..


DSC00545
Oi, where are you looking at?! [Must have been sum hot chicks passing by, how could u not let me know!?] *grunt*

No comments:

Post a Comment